Tuesday, September 18, 2007

8th Annual Port Stanley Art Tour


I will be participating in the Port Stanley Studio Tour this weekend, September 22 and 23 and, in spite of the usual pre-show jitters, I can't wait for it all to start! There are over 30 artists showing their work at different locations throughout Port Stanley making for a wonderful strolling-around kind of art weekend! The town is has a busy marina, several wonderful restaurants (two of my favs so far are Me & Suzies and the Pineapple Room in the Telegraph House), a theatre, vintage train station, fish monger, ice cream parlor, shops, spa - just about everything you need (okay, I wish there was a book store). I have lots of new work, the weather is going to be perfect ... life is good. Thanks to the Lake Erie Beacon for showing my work and making a fantastic brochure!

No comments: